- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (320)
- Intuit Online Payroll
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (15)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (104)
- QuickBooks Online (24)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (8)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (242)
- QuickBooks Payments (10)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (6)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (6)
- Sync with PayPal
- Enhanced (258)
- Full Service (201)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Learn about the Workers Compensation report. The Workers Compensation report shows the wages paid for each...
Learn how to update an employee's direct deposit bank account. Do you need to make a change to an...
Find answers to frequently asked questions about third-party sick pay. IRS Publication 15a states: “Sick...
Overview This article provides information about how to set up a foreign employee as a nonresident alien...
Follow these steps to calculate the effective hourly pay rate for a salaried employee. If the employee...
Learn why you should pay commission separate from regular pay. Do you want to create a separate commission...
Learn how to view and print W-2 forms in your Online Payroll service. Note (Intuit Online Payroll):...
Overview This article covers the setup and calculation of Ohio local taxes. Employer obligations Identify...
Overview This article will help you set up LST deduction for an employee. Intuit Online Payroll Click...
QuickBooks does not let you make corrections to a 1099 form after it has been e-filed. You can, however,...