- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (514)
- Intuit Online Payroll
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (15)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (152)
- QuickBooks Online (30)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (8)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (388)
- QuickBooks Payments (10)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (6)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (6)
- Sync with PayPal
- Online (512)
- Accountant (264)
- Enhanced (373)
- Full Service (356)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Learn about the Workers Compensation report. The Workers Compensation report shows the wages paid for each...
Learn how to update an employee's direct deposit bank account. Do you need to make a change to an...
Find answers to frequently asked questions about third-party sick pay. IRS Publication 15a states: “Sick...
Overview This article provides information about how to set up a foreign employee as a nonresident alien...
Intuit Full Service/QuickBooks Full Service Some states have reciprocity agreements. A reciprocity...
Follow these steps to calculate the effective hourly pay rate for a salaried employee. If the employee...
Learn why you should pay commission separate from regular pay. Do you want to create a separate commission...
Wondering about W-2s and 1099s? You've come to the right place! Here are answers to some common questions...
Overview This article details how to both add and remove authorized users to your Intuit Online Payroll or...
Learn how to view and print W-2 forms in your Online Payroll service. Note (Intuit Online Payroll):...