Filter By
  • New Company, Copy Chart of Accounts

From the answer: SOLVED Answer is here:   https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Banking/Export-import-a-chart-of-accounts/m-p/199759#M2511

• Error Code 350

From the answer: To Verify and Rebuild Data: Choose Window > Close All.... Verify Data.... Choose File > Utilities > Verify Data.

• Unable to preview and print invoices

From the answer: Hello esurmen,   Welcome to the Community.... I can help you print invoices in QuickBooks Desktop.... First, let's make sure you have the latest release to ensure all necessary updates are on the program.

• edit template labels

From the answer: Hi there, Mike_MHP.... You can delete the "past due" text through the Layout Designer option.... Let me show you how:  Double click on the Statement template to edit and click Additional Customization .

• paypal

From the answer: Hello  Eve2019 ,   You can add the fees when you make a bank deposit and use an expense account to record it properly.

• Upgrade data from Enterprise 12 to 19

From the answer: hi   , Upgrade to 2015 or 2016 would be enough prior to 2019.

• Warning

From the answer: There are ways to resolve this error, aafshar.... It has something to do with the incomplete QuickBooks updates.

• Deposits

From the answer: A warm welcome to the Community,  raulp23 .... You've got me here today to share some information regarding recording deposits via the QuickBooks Desktop.

• Quickbooks Pro Plus 2019 export to excel

From the answer: Hi Steve, I encountered this situation before, and I’m happy to help you fix this.... The Export to Excel option will only appear if your client has locally installed MS Excel on their computer.

• Tariffs and Steel Sur-Charges

From the answer: Hi there, leakpetroleumequ.... I appreciate you for getting back to us here in the Community.... I'm here to assist you with regards to setting up the Other Charge item in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.