Filter By
  • How do I get a customer's transaction report to include payments that are part of split deposits?

I'm trying to get an accurate total of how much a customer has paid.  Transaction reports for the...

• Correcting bank feed matches

From the answer: Hello, .... I'm here to help share some insights about correcting your bank feed matches.... You can undo all the Matching in Banking to correct the matches.

• I'm very upset about not being able to install QB pro 2019. I keep getting a screen that wants my password.

From the answer: Could you share the screenshot?

• Payroll taxes are not withholding following upgrade to 2019

From the answer: Let's do one last to update to fix this, WTRElectric.... After upgrading your QuickBooks version, you'd also have to update your payroll.

• Quickbooks Migration Tool - 'something's not right - try again later' - Work Around

From the answer: Thank you for sharing this workaround,  Sherwood_Valley_I .... This would be a great help for other users who are experiencing the same issue.

• deposits already recorded

From the answer: Hi there, ArmyVet95BV5 .... It's possible the deposits were unlinked to the payments.... You can run the V erify and Rebuild Data utility to see if there's a damaged data in the company file.

• Autopay customers and using Memorizined Transactions

From the answer: We cannot memorize a customer payment like we did on the invoice, JeepHer.... Instead, we can create and memorize a credit memo.

• P&L report by customer only

I am in the remodeling business, and most of my customers have only one job which is their house.  I...

• Error 6123, 0

From the answer: There is no repeat no direct restore into qb2019 from even same version of qb2008.... Simple start(desktop)  which is no longer available was free but upgrading to Pro never involved restoring a backup.

• Printing issues

From the answer: Sounds like a printer install or sharing issue.... Can you print from other programs?... It may be file/folder sharing restrictions since you cannot print from the server to local.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.