Filter By
  • We are currently using Quick books online, but I would like to switch to Quick book desktop. How can I do that?

From the answer: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Export-data-file-from-QuickBooks-Online-to-Desktop/m-p/186302

• Chart of Accounts/Vendors

From the answer: Hi smash130,   Instead of creating accounts for each department, you might want to consider using the Class tracking feature instead.

• Import/export CSV files

From the answer: First turn them into IIF files, which can be imported as new transactions directly in your bank , credit card, and other registers.

• how to get QuickBooks products or services

From the answer: It's nice to have you in the Community, diana-gonzalez01,   Let me get the help you need about Products or Services.

• How to run a report for unused credits for vendors

From the answer: Good morning, @ Stephanie_Phillips ,     Let's pull up the Transaction List by Vendor and customize the report to see your vendor's unused credits.

• Efile enrollment

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let’s re-submit your e-filing enrollment request to get another PIN.... Let me guide you how.

• Payroll program usage teminated July 2018 received notice of charge for renewal this month. Need to reverse charge to credit card $650.00.

From the answer: Hello, .... Thanks for sharing your concern with us today.... Let me get you in touch with someone from the right support team.

• PAYMENTS

From the answer: Hello there, .... I appreciate you taking the time posting in the Community.... I'd be happy to help share the steps adding the 3% credit card fee to match your deposit and bank statement.

• payroll

From the answer: Good to have you here in the Community,  stevetull .... Welcome to the Community.... Let's get your payroll support canceled.

• Can I print out 2019 W-2s yet

From the answer: Yes, they've been available since January when they were due.... They're long overdue now.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.