Filter By
  • I did not back up my 2016 before installing 2019. is it lost completely??

From the answer: hi @ robyn 57 , Can you still run your QuickBooks 2016 and open your file?... If you could, press f2 to get a popup of product information and notice your file location.

• Removing EIN# under my payroll subscription

From the answer: We can open the .XML file through your Microsoft Excel, Luke.... Let me show you how to do it: Click the File menu at the top and select Open .

• How to fix blue spinning circle

From the answer: hi @ groundhogsteve , We have met many technical issue at our clients in Indonesia and Asia regarding QuickBooks on Windows 7 for the last 2 years.

• I'm trying to print a check register. The notice says I have to run One Note first. Where do I find that?

From the answer: Sounds like you're attempting to print it to the one note printer driver.... Instead, select your printer in the print dialog.

• I need a couple custom fields to show on certified payroll report

From the answer: There isn't a way to modify the report, which is designed to satisfy he requirements of the Federal DOL form.

• New Company, Copy Chart of Accounts

From the answer: SOLVED Answer is here:   https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Banking/Export-import-a-chart-of-accounts/m-p/199759#M2511

• Add comment to chck stub

From the answer: Yes, you can include custom text on the check stub by including it in the memo or description columns, on the expenses tab or items tab respectively, or at the bottom of the check in the Memo field:

• PDF invoice contains virus

From the answer: hi @ Mintoo ,  Please try these following actions: 1. Send one or two emails with any available PDF attachment, and 2. Convert one XLS file and one DOC file to PDF file, and send them as attachment.

• QuickBooks Pro 2014 data converted to Quickbooks Pro 2019

From the answer: Yes, just open your company file in QB 2019 and QB will upgrade it.

• I am using Shogo and cant find inventory purchases.

From the answer: Hello, kmoore130.... Even though QuickBooks has its own POS system, the software also integrates with over 50 popular point of sale systems.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.