Filter By
  • sent invoices need email address

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, rm2lsu.... The Audit Trail report lists each transaction and modification that affects it.

• For IRS we need 10 digit pin to file 941 but how about de9 an de9c is pin needed?

From the answer: Thanks for dropping by the Community today, .... If you’re using the E-filing service to file the DE 9 and DE 9C forms, you don’t need a pin to submit them.

• Filing DE9C

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let me share to you the Wage Plan Code list so you can file your DE9C form successfully.

• I want to delete a customer that was duplicated and it wont allow me because it indicates that it has a linked transaction. I have looked everywhere and there are no transactions for this client. Is there something im missing or a way to find the trans?

From the answer: Greetings, .... You can pull up and customize your Transaction List by Customer report.... And you can also check your recurring transactions.

• Quaraterly taxes

From the answer: Hello Wwidu!... I'd like to add a few details about your saved-form filing while Jonpril is not in the office yet.

• Deposit credit to bank

From the answer: Thank you for the link!... This was extra help to the information/directions from you.

• Can I create an "undeposited funds" account for payables?

From the answer: I would do a per pay period journal entry and make sure that I had a payroll chart of accounts setup to reflect what actually happened by employee for each payroll liability and expense, then the totals by employee and by account could easily be matc

• vendor credit reconcile

From the answer: Thanks for coming to the Community for help, .... Yes, you're right in treating the credit as a bad debt.

• WIP by Class doesn't equal Total

From the answer: Hello sschweiger,   Thank you for dropping by here in the Community.... Allow me to assist you with your concern about the Work In Progress report in QuickBooks Desktop.

• journal entry payments

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let me help you apply the credit to the invoice by verifying the journal entry you created.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.