- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (509)
- Intuit Online Payroll
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (14)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (151)
- QuickBooks Online (28)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (8)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (383)
- QuickBooks Payments (9)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (6)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (5)
- Sync with PayPal
- Accountant (260)
- Enhanced (368)
- Full Service (351)
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
Intuit Online Payroll Time Tracking helps you save time by allowing employees to record their hours worked...
Connect your company bank account to pay employees or contractors and pay taxes electronically using your...
Learn how to pay taxes either electronically or manually in Online Payroll. Did you know you could easily...
Learn how to update a user ID, email address or password for Online Payroll. It's common to have to make an...
Effective July 1st Oregon has a new employee tax titled "Oregon Statewide Transit Tax." This tax will be...
Use Intuit Turbo℠ Pay Prepaid Visa® Card to pay your employees by direct deposit in QuickBooks Desktop and...
Overview This article explains which states do and do not require employers to submit Form W-2 copy 1, and...
Learn how to print your payroll reports from your Online Payroll accounts. Do you need to print a payroll...
Use the following info to change your legal filing name or Doing Business As (DBA) name with the government...
Overview This article will assist you in your local Michigan tax setup. Employee and company local tax...