Filter By
  • electronic filing of state and federal taxes

From the answer: Hello there,  mjtavern .... Thanks for coming in with us today.... Let me share some insights about how electronic filing works in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Bank Feed problems

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Intuit Community, .... I haven't received a report about added transactions not showing in the register.

• Tiered sales and use tax schedule setup

From the answer: It's nice to see you here in the Community,  BackupBooks .... I can help and provide you with some insights regarding setting up sales tax in QuickBooks Desktop.

• How many users can access at the same time?

From the answer: Hi MonicaG,   If you only pay for 1 user license fee when you upgrade to Pro 2019, then you can only have 1 person at a time working in the system.

• home page icons

From the answer: Thanks for taking the time to post here in the Community, .... The red alerts on the Home Page allows you to check transaction for review.

• Quickbooks Enterprise 19.0 and receipt printers

From the answer: Hello there,  TripleC2 .... I want to make sure you are routed to the right support that can help you with configurations.

• Print Checks Window Not Re-sizable

From the answer: It’s nice to see you again in the Community, .... I appreciate your feedback regarding the Print Checks window in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Need to cancel my subscription

From the answer: Greetings, .... I hope this information finds you well.... The steps for cancelling your QuickBooks Online (QBO) subscription are listed below:   Canceling an Online Subscription From QuickBooks Online, click the  Gear icon (�)  and select  Account and Setti

• How do I add a memo column in the vendor information screen?

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'd be glad to help share information about adding the memo column on your vendor information.

• Client billing info deleted

From the answer: Hi there, .... I'm here to help guide you on how to recover the deleted checking account in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.