Filter By
  • Drill Down Report

From the answer: Hello Thughes160,   QuickBooks stores data based on lists.... That said, you can re-sort your report list to bring back its original order.

• feasibility expense

From the answer: Thanks for choosing QuickBooks as your accounting tool, .... Since the feasibility study's result on the property doesn't work for the intended purpose, you can enter a vendor credit to record the expenses: On the top menu, click Vendors .

• reactivated payroll with new account but after it says its active no payroll withholding shows on checks

From the answer: Glad to have you here in the Community,  kabco .... You've got me here to today to help you show the payroll withholding on checks in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Restored File

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, tcba2016,   I'm here to provide information about restoring company file in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Undeposited Funds Accounts

From the answer: Hello ,   The Undeposited Funds account is used for storing payments received.... Let me add more details and help you from there.

• Quickbooks Pro Desktop 2018 constantly wants to reinstall

From the answer: hi @ garyfan , Once the installation is completed, QuickBooks would run the application automatically to enter your company profile.

• Cannot open company file

From the answer: hi @ dmathews63  , It might be something wrong with your installation.... Please try to install to other computer and open the sample file.

• When submitting payroll my login is being rejected

From the answer: Hi  jkoltoff , I appreciate you for sending a screenshot.... Let me help you sort this out so you can submit your payroll.

• Report Modifications

From the answer: Hello there, scottk.... Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the QuickBooks Community.... Let me help provide some information about the Job Estimates vs. Actuals Details report.

• edit template labels

From the answer: Hi there, Mike_MHP.... You can delete the "past due" text through the Layout Designer option.... Let me show you how:  Double click on the Statement template to edit and click Additional Customization .

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.