Filter By
  • qb crashes when I try to import a bank file.

QB shuts down every time I try to import a bank file from Zions.  It works fine with another company and...

• Creating Item #'s for Non-Inventory Parts

From the answer: Hello, saavy.... Tracking directly the cost of a non-inventory is unavailable in QuickBooks Desktop.... As a workaround, you can use the item on a purchase ( Purchase Order ) transaction then enter the cost of the item on the amount.

• Just created a company file and it's no where to be found

From the answer: hi   , You could press f2 in QuickBooks and a product information window will pop up.... You could find your file location at "File Information".

• uploading online back up of company file

From the answer: Hey there, Sebastian22.... The following are the steps to restore a backup file from the online backup: Click File at the top.

• How do I print an invoice with credit showing?

From the answer: I can help you adjust the overlapping credit field, blujay22,   When you edit your template, you can click on Layout Designer .

• Planning on S-Corp Election - Set up QB for S-Corp or LLC?

From the answer: Sounds like you are not presently using QB A SMLLC that files as an s-corp, should have its CoA set up for the corporate structure.

• QB 2016 - align checks

Whenever I select a different 'printer', the values I have set for printer alignment set back to zero.  Is...

• Can't download payroll update

I've tried all day to download payroll update.  It will not keeping me from processing payroll.  Payroll...

• Transfer of credit card charges from old quikck books file to new quick books file

I made the mistake of downloading the credit card charges from our Amex to the old quick books file instead...

• Scheduling Local backup

Do I have to leave quickbooks 2019 desktop pro running for scheduled local backups to complete?

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.