Filter By
  • I am unable to backup- "QuickBooks couldn't open your company file. error code -6143, -301

From the answer: I'll give you the steps on how to resolve the error, LB1234.... Before we begin, it's recommended that  QuickBooks is updated to the latest release .

• I have been working with QBO clients from a Macbook, but need to switch to a Microsoft product for Desktop versions. Can I use a surface Pro or other type of Tablet?

From the answer: A Surface Pro will work just fine having used one myself since the 3 came out.... The Surface Go does not have sufficient specs.

• Simple way to auto-generate an inventory report once per day?

From the answer: Yes you can set up an automatic or scheduled report.... The two links I include cover first, customizing reports in QB desktop and second (also accessible link from first) details on precisely setting of a scheduled report.

• Attached files

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out in the Community, .... I can help provide the troubleshooting steps in re-linking the attached documents.

• message displayed on invoice entry/receipt entry

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thank you for posting here on the Community page.... I'm here to help you today so you'll be able to add/display a message on your invoices.

• payroll taxes

From the answer: It's nice to see you here again, ,   I want to make sure you can record your employees paychecks in QuickBooks, so you can start submitting your taxes.

• How to make quick books open in maximum window?

From the answer: Hi there, SWS1.... QuickBooks Desktop should be having a maximum screen when opening.... Since it’s reduce in your case and you’re still need to maximize it manually, I’d recommend repairing your QuickBooks.

• Opening balances for customers showing as current sales

From the answer: It's great that you are able to categorize the open balances on your new vendors, selnoc.... We are unable to associate accounts directly on invoice transaction.

• creating an estimate with a negative total

From the answer: negative sales are disallowed, including negative proposed sales, estimates

• Connecting existing QBO and ProConnect accounts

From the answer: Hi there, christie2.... There are two ways to integrate ProConnect with QuickBooks Online Accountant.... First is within QBOA firm and the second one is within a client’s company.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.