Filter By
  • How do you change the principal on the account if you do not know who the current principal is?

From the answer: It’s great to see you today,  russ.ridgewell... .... I’ll share the options on how you can view the current primary principal and change it to the correct one.

• How can reimburseable expenses be entered to pop up to invoice the customer when not paid separately? ie charge for copies (60 pages * .50 per page or $30)

From the answer: Let's create an invoice for your reimbursable expense,  kristin .... You can enter this to your invoice by setting your company file first to track billable expenses.

• Opening Quickbooks completely.

From the answer: hi   , Can you open any sample file or create a new company file?

• Quickbooks desktop Pro Payroll

From the answer: Desktop payroll services are offered in both annual and monthly subscriptions, bbranson.... You can log in to your Account Maintenance page in QuickBooks and make the changes.

• Intuit Id

From the answer: Sorry to hear about your bookkeeper's passing, KEG1.... You can open your My Company settings and log out your bookkeeper from there.

• “Quickbooks Desktop has expired,To continue using Quickbooks Desktop, you must buy Quickbooks Desktop now,

From the answer: hi   , Which version and edition do you have?... You may open youf file and press f2 or CTRL + I.... A popup will appear and you will notice those informations (eg.

• Workers Comp setup

From the answer: Hello there, amanda4711.... With regard to the overtime, you can set up the code normally.... Then, manually track the workers comp for those hours.

• OL-304

From the answer: There are a couple of reasons why an OL error will show up in your Bank Feeds, RCP30060.... This includes unstable internet connection, banking update or alerts that needs your attention, and if you're using a discontinued version of Windows or QuickBook

• Change default print option to local printer

From the answer: Hello edarst,   Currently, we can only set a default printer for all QuickBooks users.... Instead, we can set printers for Form Names .

• Which QuickBooks is right for me?

From the answer: You don’t have to buy separate copies for each employee, .... QuickBooks Desktop (Windows) offers 3 different versions.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.