Filter By
  • Restore Data to Quickbooks Pro Desktop 2018

From the answer: hi   , Find your QBW file on your old computer by pressing f2 in QuickBooks.... Copy the file and open it on your new computer.

• Create a prior year paycheck

From the answer: I'm here to guide you on how to enter the deleted 2018 paycheck,  JLJette.... We'll have to go to your Set Up YTD Amount Window to enter historical payroll data in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Skip data verification when backing up

From the answer: Hello there  Yo1 ,   You can change the backup settings to "No verification" to skip this process.... Let me help you how it's done.

• Error 262: Verify Name: Invalid sales tax code

From the answer: These invoices might have been damaged that's causing the error when verifying your data, AveryAssistance.

• Company designation

From the answer: Hi there, marty54.... You can go to the company settings window and change the information.... Here's how:   Click the Company menu and select My Company or Company Information .

• Email default

From the answer: Hello Igsilva48   You can edit the text in the first window when you send a form and it will remain the same.

• Balance Sheet and General Ledger beginning balances

From the answer: Hello there,  lgsilva48 .... Let's compare the transactions of the general ledger and balance sheet to verify if there are missing transactions.

• Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual Report - Need to add "ANNUAL BUDGET" Column to this Report

From the answer: Thanks for the reply

• Custom Transaction Report for Sales orders

From the answer: Welcome to the Community and thanks for choosing QuickBooks as your accounting software, .... First of all, I appreciate the screenshot you've provided.

• Apply Vendor Credit on Bills

From the answer: Hey ,   Bill payment checks only show the total amount and the name of your vendor when printing.... Let me explain this further.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.