Filter By
  • Fed 941 Quarterly report will not open complete for filing on line

From the answer: Hey there, ,   I'm here to provide the steps to help you generate and file your forms in QuickBooks Desktop successfully.

• Closing the books quarterly

From the answer: Sending good vibes to you,  AccountingGF .... I can share some information concerning closing your books in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Creating customer reports

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm here to help you in pulling up your desired sales report in QuickBooks Desktop.... You can toggle the accounting method of your sales reports to pull up the cash (sales) from deposits and cash (sales) from final invoices.

• The operation couldn't be completed. (NSSqliteErrorDomain Error266)

From the answer: Hi there,  max kay .... You can run the Verify and Rebuild tool to resolve common data issues in QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.

• Reconciliation Issue

From the answer: Good thing you've checked some details to make sure it's accurate, Rck57.... Let's find out if this is a result of a data issue.

• Can I add a field that is on a customers Invoice to the Statement for that customer?

From the answer: Hello there,  langka6 ,  Once a custom field is added in your transactions form (invoice), you need to enter the information in the custom field so it will appear on the printed/sent invoices.

• what is required to record leased equipment income

From the answer: Your best bet is to research the Web for articles regarding Capital Lease VS Operating Lease.... The below link should get you started.

• Permissions Issue

From the answer: Hi there, JoeE.... For the employee to open the report, you'll need to provide the employee access to both Accounts Receivable and Sales .

• need billing issue resolved

From the answer: Hi, TrinityMgmt.... I'm here to help provide some information on how you can access your QuickBooks Desktop account.

• Customer Statements

From the answer: I can help create customer statements in all of your companies,  .... Getting an error message or experiencing unusual behaviors are mostly caused by data integrity issues within the program or company file.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.