Filter By
  • Closing the books quarterly

From the answer: Sending good vibes to you,  AccountingGF .... I can share some information concerning closing your books in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Scanning documents

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... Currently, the attached file on the invoice won't be carried over to the payment screen.

• Sales tax reports don't match

From the answer: It's nice to have you here on the Community page, @blujay22.... I'd be delighted to help share information about running sales reports in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Is the QB restore function additive or override

From the answer: Hi  maschnurr , The Restore feature in QuickBooks overrides your company data.... In case you need a reference, you can read this article to learn more about restoring a company file:  Restore your File .

• Same computer, new hard drive, error code 3771, what to do?

From the answer: Error code 3771 or 3371?... Did you try this? https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/open-programs/error-3371-could-not-initialize-license-properties/00/264429

• employee notes

From the answer: This is easy, Ace-123.... You can check for backup to recover the raises and promotion history.... To restore backup company file: Go to the File menu, and select Open or Restore Company .

• Customer Rebate Entry

From the answer: You're right with creating an item, NaturalStone.... We'll just have to do a few more steps to correctly create the item and record the redeemed rebate.

• Advanced Reporting - Customize Inventory By Lot Number

From the answer: Thank you for reaching out in the Community, .... I'd like to help customize your Advanced Report, however, we don't have specific tools to assist you.

• Audit trail for changes made to an account

From the answer: Hey there,  JATWOOD .... I'm here to help share some information regarding the Audit Trail feature in QuickBooks Desktop.

• 941 Liabilities Payroll Dates

From the answer: Hello there, .... The liability period depends on your payroll settings.... To update or change the dates, kindly follow these steps: On the same window, go to the Other Activities section and click Change Payment Method .

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.