Filter By
  • Re: Reimb Group deleating when printing or saving - Solved!

From the answer: It sounds normal to me as I have never in QB Pro been able to edit a group imported into an invoice.... About the only edit I can perform is the last line description Total Reimbursible Group to identify on the customer invoice exactly what the group rep

• banking purchases move to credit

From the answer: Let me help you get this sorted out, Seeme.... Did you import a file for the credit card purchases in the banking section?

• I can't see any transaction details in the bank, or CC, reconciliation screen.

From the answer: Let's get the transaction details showing in the Reconcile page, mysticham.... It's possible that you have accidentally un-check the transaction fields, thus, the details are not displayed.

• Moving Quickbooks Enterprises Solution 14.0 R16P to another machine

From the answer: hi @ tofaram , What kind of rejection you got? Did you try installing to other computer as well?

• Recording a refund to my checking account

From the answer: Hello kehrcon700,   Thank you for posting here in the Community.... I'd be glad to lend a hand with recording the refund from Home Depot in QuickBooks Desktop.

• How to lock column sizes

From the answer: Hello Ashley65,   Welcome to the Community.... It would be my pleasure to lend a hand regarding your concern about the columns when creating transactions QuickBooks Desktop.

• We had to restore out QB database after payroll was submitted.

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm here to help provide the next steps you need to process about the recreated paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop.

• How do I print a blank check to send to a client to set up direct deposit?

From the answer: Hello FPL,   Welcome aboard to the Community.... I'd be glad to assist you with any questions you may have with direct deposit in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Payroll Taxes not paid on time

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thank you for complying with the IRS notice about payroll taxes not being paid on time.... For specific concerns about the status update, I recommend reaching out to them.

• How do I print a blank check to send to a client for payment by bank draft

From the answer: Hello there, FPL.... Thank you for posting here in the Community.... I'm here to lend a hand with your printing concern in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.