Filter By
  • How do I quickly edit checks I received?

From the answer: Hello there, Blujay22.... For now, you'll have to open the checks individually to edit them.... This goes for invoices as well.

• Received customer payment for wrong job and deposited it

From the answer: Hi there, the_tile_setters.... You can either post the over payment as a credit to their account or issue a refund check.

• Importing qif files or method to convert to other files

From the answer: Hi there, gal522 .... At this time, the option to import Quicken financial data files such as Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) into QuickBooks Desktop is unavailable.

• Tracking "gift cards" sold at a discount in QB desktop 2019

From the answer: Hello there, Valerie.... You can create a credit memo to record the discounted item.... And I'd be happy to walk you through the steps.

• Reconciling credit cards & bank statements..

From the answer: Hi there, GLEOffice.... QuickBooks is a reflection of the actual cash flow of your bank accounts.... The process of reconciliation  is matching transactions you recorded in QuickBooks to the transactions created outside.

• bank feeds

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'd be glad to help check this for you so transactions from TD bank will be downloaded without any issue with the payee's name.

• Re-enter sick leave from scratch.

From the answer: Hi there, florabunda.... You can go to the employee's profile in the Payroll Center and clear out the existing accruals.

• Payroll Service

From the answer: Good day, .... I'm glad you've reached out to us.... Let me help provide some information about your QuickBooks Payroll Service.

• how to set up clergy housing in payroll

From the answer: Welcome to the Community,  Joyce3453 .... I'd be happy to help you set the clergy housing allowance via QuickBooks Desktop.

• Importing from IIF file getting an error, The Account Name on a distribution does not exist in Quickbooks [11110]

From the answer: Yes, QB 2019 has many new unneeded restrictions added in an effort to save you from yourself.... But IMO they get in the way more than they help.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.