Filter By
  • Grouping Customers

From the answer: .

• Bank Feeds

From the answer: Hello ,   Thanks for joining in the QuickBooks Community.... There are several reasons when transactions won't match.

• Advanced Reporting - Customize Inventory By Lot Number

From the answer: Thank you for reaching out in the Community, .... I'd like to help customize your Advanced Report, however, we don't have specific tools to assist you.

• Archiving all file prioir to 2018

From the answer: Hello there, .... Currently, there's no option to archive your data in QuickBooks Desktop.... You can condense your data file and the close transactions will be converted to journal entries.

• unusably slow while running reports

From the answer: Hello there,  BillGod .... I appreciate you for letting us know about your issue with running reports in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Why is the Simple IRA deduction calculating incorrectly when there is a section 125 health insurance deduction present? Should be gross - section125 x Simple %

From the answer: Hello there,  mrodgers , In QuickBooks Desktop, the calculation of deductions is based on their sequence on the employee's payroll information.

• Receive Payments by PO Number

From the answer: Thank you for posting in the Community, .... It'd be my pleasure to help share some insights about receiving payments in QuickBooks.

• Trial version of Enterprise

From the answer: Yes, we do have the trial version for the product you need, Intu-Mathias.... The following article contains the downloadable link for the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 30-day trial:  QuickBooks Desktop trial links .

• Statement Charges

From the answer: It's always best to ensure your transactions are recorded correctly, Intu-Mathias.... Bank charges are usually recorded as Expense or Check depending on how the payments were made.

• Does QuickBooks Desktop 2018 allow custom "Other deductions" in tax-line mapping?

From the answer: Not quite what I was looking for.... Here, maybe a screenshot will help.... My goal is to have custom tax-line mapping option "Other Deduction:s: ELD"

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.