Filter By
  • NON-stop errors

From the answer: Thank you for getting back to us here in the Community, .... I'll be happy to help you fix the error you're getting while working with QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• I cannot open file QuickBooks in server. The pop-up warning " QuickBooks was unable to open the image file. You may not have sufficient rights ti the data directory".

From the answer: I appreciate the steps that you've done to resolve your server issue,  Sukitw .... I'm here to help you resolve it.

• Direct deposit

From the answer: Greetings, Faefave.... Thanks for joining the QuickBooks Community.... I’m happy to clarify about using the Payroll and the Direct Deposit features.

• Bank balance

From the answer: You can see what drives the bank balance by opening the register.... Each transaction that impacts the balance is listed there, along with the running balance.

• Payroll Subscription

From the answer: Hi there,  snowplow .... The reactivate my subscription message shows when you run payroll then you click on Finish later button but then afterward you made any changes.

• I am unable to reconcile a bank account becasue the ending balance is a negative number. How do I enter this?

From the answer: Hi, firstlorien.... I tried to replicate the process and I was able to enter a negative ending balance in QuickBooks.

• I need to add a new field in my invoice in QuickBooks for Mac

From the answer: Hey there, ,   It's nice to see you here today.... I want to make sure you're able to edit your invoice template.

• Transferring company

From the answer: Let's find the .dmg... file first so we can load it in your QuickBooks 2019, Brin4god.... QuickBooks for Mac automatically creates a disk image file ( .dmg ) when you back up the company file.

• Subscription

From the answer: Hello Laique Zac,   We can help you reinstall your QuickBooks by contacting the phone number in the error message.

• Admin password

From the answer: One of our QuickBooks Desktop user shared a solution to this, gartlandpeter .... This error is caused by your firewall blocking the internet access that is needed for specific QuickBooks programs.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.