Filter By
  • Add bank account in other currency

From the answer: Hello there,  Triplea1 .... I'm glad you reach out to us.... It's a delight to share with your the whole process of adding bank account with other currency in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Entering Payment for Job

From the answer: It's nice to see you again in the Community, .... Thanks for providing a screenshot.... I noticed that you selected the customer on the Received From drop-down.

• Our client lost all data and our accounting firm has a copy of the company in Quickbooks enterprise, but they use Quickbooks Pro. How can we get it back to them?

From the answer: Hi Caroline.Campbell, Thanks for posting in the Community.... You can go to  Intuit Marketplace  and look for a third-party converter.

• Upgrade QB Pro Desktop 2016 to QB Pro Desktop 2019

From the answer: hi   , From my experience, Intuit only texted me a verification code to mobile number when I want to log into CAMPS.

• how do I refund an employee over payment on health insurance premium that is deducted from there check.

From the answer: You've come to the right place, .... I'm here to help process and issue a refund check for your employee that has overpaid payroll deduction for dependents on health insurance.

• Payroll tax table updates

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm here to help share with few ways to update your payroll tax table successfully.... To help us narrow down the cause of this unexpected behavior, first, you may need to configure your firewall security settings for QuickBooks Desktop (QB

• Payroll Form 941

From the answer: Hello there, @ Smalygo Properties .... You have to prepare the Form 941 on the 4th quarter in 2018 to be able to file the form successfully.

• reactivate my payroll

From the answer: Hello there, .... Thanks for verifying the payment and making sure your payroll subscription renewed successfully.

• Money Transfers

From the answer: Hi there,  leah6404 .... Thanks for joining the Community.... Let me help you transfer the money from one account to another.

• Restore Data to Quickbooks Pro Desktop 2018

From the answer: hi   , Find your QBW file on your old computer by pressing f2 in QuickBooks.... Copy the file and open it on your new computer.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.