Filter By
  • error code 3371

From the answer: We can perform some steps to get past this error message, Jeff .... The error 3371 occurs when QuickBooks Desktop could not load the license data.

• Changing user id for bank feeds

From the answer: Worked for me.... Thanks.... Once I clicked the disable button, it let me modify the user id and save the edited account.

• Purchased an asset for my company

From the answer: And my last question.... Since I personally purchased this equipment, so I need to also list it as a capital contribution?

• Invoice created from billable Vendor Bill/Check

From the answer: Hi Isaiah58Financial,   You can click on the Transaction Journal Report to see which bill the invoice is linked to.

• Can I upload a chart of accounts excel spreadsheet in Quickbooks for Mac?

From the answer: Thank you very much for your prompt answer.... I understand that it is not possible to import COA in excel/csv but only in IIF format on Mac.

• How to migrate QuickBook 2016 data into QuickBook 2019

From the answer: hi MR2019 , You may create a backup copy (*.QBB) of your 2016 version and restore it on 2019.

• Reporting Apps

From the answer: hi Isaiah58Financial , You may export the report to XLS and modify it.... Another option, explore any add-on to meet your needs: https://desktop.apps.com/home#!category/[removed]   Hope it helps.

• QB Desktop entering a loan

From the answer: You are off $2.  Probably a transaction fee.... DR                                CR New loan                                                                                                $5803 Old loan                                                   

• card update and file transfer

From the answer: You've came to the right place, .... Let me guide you in updating your subscription's payment method and transferring your company file.

• Bank feed transactions

From the answer: It's nice to see you here today, ,   I can help you unmatch your Bank Feeds transaction so you can match it to the right item in QuickBooks.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.