Filter By
  • Membership Apps

From the answer: You would need the Advanced version of QBO I am afraid to handle that much.... $150/month is probably not in your budget.

• Opening account balance, previous personal debt on credit card used for business

From the answer: Hello  GlassPlatinum ,   You can set up a credit card account with zero opening balance and use it against your business expenses.

• Inventory Assembly items

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, Popeye2sea,   Let me get the help you need about Inventory Assembly Items.

• bonus payroll

From the answer: Your employees must be very happy with your bonus program, solarmatt!... QuickBooks has a preset Bunos item which is associated to the  Payroll Expense account by default.

• payroll

From the answer: Hi, Lost1234.... You must first create jobs in QuickBooks Desktop.... Here’s how: Go to Customers.... Select Customer Center from the list.

• Intuit Workforce

From the answer: Thanks for utilizing the Intuit Workforce feature, .... This functionality makes it easier for the employees to view and print pay stubs and W-2 forms online.

• Was QB 2019 released as a beta version?

From the answer: Hi there, .... Upgrading from an old product version requires updating your company file and restarting your system.

• How do I trade an asset on a lease when asset has a loan balance and not depreciated out?

From the answer: please clarify how the 'asset' is currently recorded in your books: are there fixed asset and accumulated depreciation amounts on the balance sheet - in addition to the loan?

• Quickbooks Accountant 2019 and Excel 2019 Statement Writer Errors

From the answer: Great to see you here in the Community, .... I appreciate you for attaching two screenshots about the errors you're getting when using the QuickBooks Statement Writer (QSW).

• Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Sheet

Hello,   I am hoping someone would be able to answer a few questions I have. My dad and I own a small used...

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.