Filter By
  • How do I print an invoice with credit showing?

From the answer: I can help you adjust the overlapping credit field, blujay22,   When you edit your template, you can click on Layout Designer .

• Creating Item #'s for Non-Inventory Parts

From the answer: Hello, saavy.... Tracking directly the cost of a non-inventory is unavailable in QuickBooks Desktop.... As a workaround, you can use the item on a purchase ( Purchase Order ) transaction then enter the cost of the item on the amount.

• Just created a company file and it's no where to be found

From the answer: hi   , You could press f2 in QuickBooks and a product information window will pop up.... You could find your file location at "File Information".

• uploading online back up of company file

From the answer: Hey there, Sebastian22.... The following are the steps to restore a backup file from the online backup: Click File at the top.

• Planning on S-Corp Election - Set up QB for S-Corp or LLC?

From the answer: Sounds like you are not presently using QB A SMLLC that files as an s-corp, should have its CoA set up for the corporate structure.

• Can't download payroll update

I've tried all day to download payroll update.  It will not keeping me from processing payroll.  Payroll...

• change the type of an item.

From the answer: hi @ Catterfield, You could change your industry setting from menu Help > Manage My License > Change to a Different Edition.

• Exporting invoices as Excel/CSV files

From the answer: UK has different taxes (VAT, etc) and I don't know if it can represent the invoices accurately that were made in the US (which QuickBooks Mac assumes).

• Mac version not treating old general journal as payment

I am testing out if I can use the mac version of Quickbooks. My company file has a number of general...

• yearly balance report

From the answer: The Cash account (called Bank on QB) is visible from many reports and there may be a better way to see this but on any accounting system, you can run a General ledger report for that Account # and the date range you stated, and see the balance on you

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.