Filter By
  • NON-stop errors

From the answer: Thank you for getting back to us here in the Community, .... I'll be happy to help you fix the error you're getting while working with QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• I cannot open file QuickBooks in server. The pop-up warning " QuickBooks was unable to open the image file. You may not have sufficient rights ti the data directory".

From the answer: I appreciate the steps that you've done to resolve your server issue,  Sukitw .... I'm here to help you resolve it.

• Direct deposit

From the answer: Greetings, Faefave.... Thanks for joining the QuickBooks Community.... I’m happy to clarify about using the Payroll and the Direct Deposit features.

• Bank balance

From the answer: You can see what drives the bank balance by opening the register.... Each transaction that impacts the balance is listed there, along with the running balance.

• Payroll Subscription

From the answer: Hi there,  snowplow .... The reactivate my subscription message shows when you run payroll then you click on Finish later button but then afterward you made any changes.

• I am unable to reconcile a bank account becasue the ending balance is a negative number. How do I enter this?

From the answer: Hi, firstlorien.... I tried to replicate the process and I was able to enter a negative ending balance in QuickBooks.

• Transferring company

From the answer: Let's find the .dmg... file first so we can load it in your QuickBooks 2019, Brin4god.... QuickBooks for Mac automatically creates a disk image file ( .dmg ) when you back up the company file.

• Subscription

From the answer: Hello Laique Zac,   We can help you reinstall your QuickBooks by contacting the phone number in the error message.

• Admin password

From the answer: One of our QuickBooks Desktop user shared a solution to this, gartlandpeter .... This error is caused by your firewall blocking the internet access that is needed for specific QuickBooks programs.

• Surface Pro 4

From the answer: Thanks for providing a screenshot,  EAE05061.... Unusual behavior like this can be caused by damaged QuickBooks components.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.