Filter By
  • MISSING E-PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS AND E-FILED FORM TRANSMISSION WHEN RESTORED TO ANOTHER COMPUTER

From the answer: Hi there,  PHYLLIS1217 !... Let's verify and rebuild your company file so you can restore your missing E-payment transactions and E-filled forms.

• banking purchases move to credit

From the answer: Let me help you get this sorted out, Seeme.... Did you import a file for the credit card purchases in the banking section?

• Re: Reimb Group deleating when printing or saving - Solved!

From the answer: It sounds normal to me as I have never in QB Pro been able to edit a group imported into an invoice.... About the only edit I can perform is the last line description Total Reimbursible Group to identify on the customer invoice exactly what the group rep

• Moving Quickbooks Enterprises Solution 14.0 R16P to another machine

From the answer: hi @ tofaram , What kind of rejection you got? Did you try installing to other computer as well?

• Recording a refund to my checking account

From the answer: Hello kehrcon700,   Thank you for posting here in the Community.... I'd be glad to lend a hand with recording the refund from Home Depot in QuickBooks Desktop.

• How do I accept credit cards?

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... Have you already signed up for QuickBooks Payments ?... It's possible that your payment account is not linked to the company file.

• The reminder feature

From the answer: Welcome back to the Community, .... At this time, QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) doesn't have the option to mass delete/close the transactions that appear on the Reminder page.

• How to lock column sizes

From the answer: Hello Ashley65,   Welcome to the Community.... It would be my pleasure to lend a hand regarding your concern about the columns when creating transactions QuickBooks Desktop.

• Payroll Taxes not paid on time

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thank you for complying with the IRS notice about payroll taxes not being paid on time.... For specific concerns about the status update, I recommend reaching out to them.

• How do I print a blank check to send to a client to set up direct deposit?

From the answer: Hello FPL,   Welcome aboard to the Community.... I'd be glad to assist you with any questions you may have with direct deposit in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.