Filter By
  • BBVA BANK FEED DOWNLOADING

HAS ANYONE COME UP WITH A SOLUTION TO PROBLEM INV-33026?? I HAVEN'T  BEEN ABLE TO DOWNLOAD FOR 5 WEEKS AND...

• Import check information Quickbooks Pro 2007

From the answer: Convert your Excel worksheet transaction list into an IIF file using our BRC IIF Transaction Creator   It support most types of transactions including Checks, Deposits, Bills, and Invoices.

• can't email invoices to customers

From the answer: I've got you covered, @ seaworld .... You won't have to spend hours on the line to resolve your concern here in the Intuit Community forum.

• Accruals not working correctly

From the answer: I'm here to assist in fixing your accruals, .... I advise running the  Verify/Rebuild tool  to fix this unexpected outcome.

• Can my 2011 QB Pro Desktop be updated?

From the answer: Yes, Carol611.... You can get the QB Pro 2011 latest release (R14) from our website.... Here's the link:  https://downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qbdt/products?productName=QuickBooks%20Desktop%20Pro&edition=&version=2011&country=us Click the Get the latest upda

• PO Expected Delivery Date

From the answer: Hi there, rustyjones47.... Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... When you pull up a report, the expected delivery date will show as the delivery date in the report.

• Case number #[removed]

From the answer: Hey there, Twin Hills Native Corp matter.... Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.... I want to make sure all of your billing questions are answered.

• iif import error

From the answer: Hello there,  NelsII .... I'm here to make sure you're able to import IIF files successfully.... Let's first ensure your data follows the IIF standard format.

• in QBD does the external accountant count as a "user" on the client's license?

From the answer: No. QB user logins, used to log into a company file, are not what counts at all.... It's the number of installations / number of actual people using QuickBooks that counts.

• Printing Picklist using a different template QB Enterprise 2018

From the answer: Welcome back to the Intuit Community, damitchell1985.... The template used for printing the Picklist is automatically generated by QuickBooks.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.