Filter By
  • QB Desktop activation

From the answer: hi   , Could you log into your CAMPS?... https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/manage-intuit-account/what-is-camps-and-how-do-i-use-it/01/185869#M4031

• How do I enter donations for a specific purpose, then track the expenses

From the answer: Hello there, d.riseberg.... QuickBooks can easily track grant/gift from your donors or members.... You can enter these revenues as donations to ensure the correct tax fields are used for year-end deductions.

• General Ledger

From the answer: Hello there, the_tile_setters.... In QuickBooks, the General Ledger report displays a list of transactions from all accounts for a specific date range.

• Generl journal entries with accounts payables do not show up in Profit and Loss Report

From the answer: PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST AS THIS PERSON HAS LOST HER MIND.... I FOUND MY ANSWER.... DON'T ASK.... JUST HAS A GOOD LAUGH AT MY EXPENSE.

• I can't register my busineess the window is too large and can't move to the next screen in the sign up desktop version

From the answer: Hello ,   I would be happy to shed some light on how to change your screen settings for you to register QuickBooks .

• How do I assign a class to reported tips

From the answer: Let's check your preferences to add a class to reported tips,  tompreston .... You'll have to set up your preferences for tracking payroll using classes by selecting  Earnings Item  payroll from the Edit menu.

• installing a trial of Quickbooks Premier

I am trying to install a trial of Quickbooks Premier. During the install it asks for the license code and...

• ATM won't accept change. Need to use Petty Cash.

From the answer: Since I can't delete this post, I'll answer it myself.... In Make Deposits screen you can add a line with the account Petty Cash and the amount needed to make the bank deposit a whole number of dollars.

• trying to fix income totals on Profit and Loss Report

From the answer: Hi  SMCOFF ,   In QuickBooks Desktop, you're able to customize the report and choose some accounts you want to display.

• Seed Inventory tracking

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thanks for posting your concern here in the Community.... Let me share some insights on how to enter vendor's discount in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.