- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (767)
- Intuit Online Payroll (28)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (71)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (17)
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (24)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (37)
- QuickBooks Payments (89)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (32)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (11)
- Sync with PayPal
- Android (103)
- Online (764)
- Windows (81)
- App (105)
- Essentials (764)
- Plus (764)
- Simple Start
- United States
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
To track a loan payable, you need to create a liability account. Use Other Current Liability if the loan...
The first step to recording a loan for a customer is to determine the purpose of the loan: Are you going to...
QuickBooks Online can show you how many customers you have in your company file. Select Sales from the left...
QuickBooks Online uses a timeout feature for your security. This feature helps prevent unauthorized persons...
Looking to export your data? QuickBooks Online gives you a few different methods depending on your goals....
Have a product suggestion? Do you want to provide feedback to make the program better? You've come to the...
Typically, changing the default message in preference for all Sales Forms will also flow through onto...
Learn how to take credit card payments using the GoPayment mobile app. If you have the GoPayment app on...
If you're seeing customers with net zero balances in the A/R Aging Summary report, it's usually caused by...
Depending on when you receive the payment, there are two ways to record sales transactions in QuickBooks....