Filter By
  • I am getting error code 80070057 when trying to open up a client's QB Desktop file.

From the answer: Hi there ysukhenko, Let me help how to resolve the error code 80070057.... Whenever you get this error, it means that you don’t have sufficient permissions to delete files in a specific folder.

• Cannot find scanned files

From the answer: Thanks for posting in the Intuit Community, rsrwillson, Let’s get this sorted out so you would be able to find scanned documents.

• How can I download a TRIAL version for Quickbooks enterprise 17?

From the answer: Thank you for posting here in the Community,  sergio.perez .... Let me route you to the right support who can help you with downloading QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017.

• How to set up Inventory tracking on qb for mac..

From the answer: Quickbooks>preferences>inventory.

• American Express - new card issued

From the answer: Hello there, elainasmith .... Good to see you here in QuickBooks Community.... I'd be happy to help you retrieve the missing transactions from your register and download to QuickBooks Online (QBO).

• Financial Reports and Reporting Features

From the answer: Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Community, @Chrisgr699 .... I'm here to help run report in QuickBooks Desktop showing the two time periods.

• ERROR Invalid line 15114 importing iif file

From the answer: No one here can fix the horror that is QB 2019 import.... However you can bypass this in most cases.... See BRC - QuickBooks 2019 IIF Import Changes and Recommendations  

• Sales tax group rounding

From the answer: Good day @bspeed .... Let me help share some information about the sales tax calculation in QuickBooks.... There are times that a sales tax amount will automatically round up or down when calculated based on the amount of the invoice or sales receipt.

• New York Employer Compensation Expense Tax

From the answer: Greetings, @taxman144 .... Welcome to the Community.... I'd be happy to help and walk you through in setting up the New York Employer Compensation Expense item.

• Washington State Paid Leave

From the answer: Hello there, JessesLawn .... Thanks for letting us know.... I'm here to help ensure that your WA Paid Family and Medical Leave deduction will calculate correctly when running payroll.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.