Filter By
  • I had to get a new computer and now my quickbooks doesn't seem to work and wont' let me update payroll.

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community, bcar9.... May I know if you're getting a specific error when updating payroll?

• QB2014 Desktop- vendor file no longer showing deposits under transaction type

From the answer: Welcome to the Intuit Community, C_Geil.... When transactions are missing in your company file or experience unexpected behavior, it’s a good idea to perform the basic troubleshooting steps.

• New File for 2019, managing old Estimates and Invoices from 2018

From the answer: Hi there, Kimba,   If the last invoice was dated in January 2019, you can start with that record.... Then, inactivate the estimate in 2018 with a memo stating it was inactivated because you started a fresh company file with 2019 data.

• Recording Daily Sales with Square Payments

From the answer: I appreciate you for the complete details of your concern, .... Let me share additional information to ensure you're able to track your daily sales.

• QuickBooks Desktop 2018 Student trial error

From the answer: Thanks for joining the Community, ShadowWuulf.... When QuickBooks has expiration date, it's possible that there are installation errors.

• How to post a credit

From the answer: It's nice to have you here on the Community page, .... I'm here to help guide you to the steps on how to apply an existing credit memo to the incoming payments in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• I loaded quickbooks 2019 and dont have some of the companies i do business with

From the answer: Hi there, .... Let's check why some of your companies are missing when opening QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) 2019.

• New Client Sent Over an Accountants Copy, How Do I Open It?

From the answer: hi NEW HERE , You have to open *.QBA on QuickBooks Desktop Accountant edition.... You have to ask your client to send one of their files (QBW/QBB/QBM).

• Inventory

From the answer: Let me welcome you first to the QuickBooks Community, mpaulem.... Changing the quantity for your item can be done in a few easy steps.

• payroll

From the answer: What employee type did you give yourself?

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.