Filter By
  • Same computer, new hard drive, error code 3771, what to do?

From the answer: Error code 3771 or 3371?... Did you try this? https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/open-programs/error-3371-could-not-initialize-license-properties/00/264429

• Audit trail for changes made to an account

From the answer: Hey there,  JATWOOD .... I'm here to help share some information regarding the Audit Trail feature in QuickBooks Desktop.

• 941 Liabilities Payroll Dates

From the answer: Hello there, .... The liability period depends on your payroll settings.... To update or change the dates, kindly follow these steps: On the same window, go to the Other Activities section and click Change Payment Method .

• I signed up for advanced payroll I need to set it up

From the answer: Hi there, Culmination Motorsports.... Welcome to the Community.... I can show you how to contact the Support Team so you can get help with setting up advanced payroll.

• Creating customer reports

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm here to help you in pulling up your desired sales report in QuickBooks Desktop.... You can toggle the accounting method of your sales reports to pull up the cash (sales) from deposits and cash (sales) from final invoices.

• Automatic Invoice Numbering

From the answer: Hello there, .... QuickBooks automatically change the sequence number recorded after entering the invoice manually.

• job profitability detail

From the answer: Hello there, .... Currently, there isn't an option to show the item on the paychecks in your job profitability report.

• How do I print a copy of the "Select Bills to be Paid" List

From the answer: Hi there, BSmith57.... Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... There are two ways in printing a copy of the selected bills, through the Reports tab or in the Pay bills tab.

• Job progress invoice vs Estimate

From the answer: Hey ,   You can customize your reports to show the information you need.... Let me provide you the detailed steps.

• I have an Asset account for CD's and it needs to be linked to an Equity account that is reserved for equipment. The amount in each should match. How do I set this up?

From the answer: Equity is how much the business owes you the owner, calculated as total assets less total liabilities.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.