Filter By
  • Fixing unbalanced classes on Balance Sheet by Class Report

From the answer: It's good to have you here in the Community, .... I'm happy to know that you're able to fix the unbalanced classes on the Balance Sheet by Class report.

• how to pay day labor

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm glad to help you with how you pay your labor day in QuickBooks.... Here's how: Go to the Lists.

• printing alignment on payroll check

From the answer: Hi there ,   Glad you asked in our community forum.... Let me guide you to an easy way in reprinting your Paychecks.

• First time using custome rpay online with an invoice. However after a week, payment still not showing in merchant deposits What am I doing wrong?

From the answer: Hello, .... Let's check why the payment isn't showing on your merchant deposits.... First, ensure that your customer/s have already paid or processed the payments.

• How do I enter an past paycheck into the check journal to show up in the register?

From the answer: Thanks for sharing the complete details of your concern, Suslynd.... There is an option to enter the historical payroll data in QuickBooks Desktop.

• How do I remove paid unemployment tax

From the answer: We'll enter it as a prior payment to remove the tax liability, Pharris2.... I'll guide you how: Click Help , then go to About QuickBooks .

• Template assignment to a user

From the answer: Hello JMK Auto,   Currently, we cannot filter the users who can and cannot access the said estimate template (aside from the one who doesn't have access to Templates List at all).

• auto draft checking or savings accounts from reacuring customers

From the answer: Hello DT03,   I can see how helpful it would be to have this option added for the Bank Accounts.... However, setting up auto recurring is only available in Credit Card.

• printed payroll with wrong payroll schedule. Now taxes are wrong for quarter 3

From the answer: Hi Dniles,   We can modify the paychecks' dates to get your quarterly tax corrected.... Before anything else, please make sure to back up your company file.

• Banking register

From the answer: Hi FUMC Secretary,   The option to modify the width in the Bank Register page is unavailable.... It is designed that way so you'll be able to see the details on one page.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.