Filter By
  • how to delete a credit card payment option from the payment options list

From the answer: Hi, .... It's nice to have you in the Community.... Let me help delete a credit card from the payment options list.

• need to add an amex to customer form of payment

From the answer: Hello jorgearias, We will get your QuickBooks updated to its latest release .... This will fix any issues that hinders you from entering the customer payment information.

• missing names on reports for donors

From the answer: Thanks for joining the community, @ pottersw ,   I am here to help you add your customer's first and last names on your  Donors  report.

• calculating sales rep commissions in Desktop Pro 2019

From the answer: Hello there, .... I thank you for sharing the steps you've perform to generate the report that you need.... Currently, the ability to automatically calculate the sales rep commission is not yet available.

• Same Vendor Different business lines

From the answer: Hi again, .... I just wanted to let you know that I responded to your other post.... In order to keep the conversation streamlined and provide you with the best resolution, I'll ask that you post any follow-ups there.

• credit card processing

From the answer: Hi, .... I appreciate you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... I'm here to help provide some update about accessing QuickBooks payments.

• Quickbooks POS

From the answer: Hello hopsandberriessouth,   Thank you for posting here in the Community.... It would be my pleasure to help you with any questions you may have with QuickBooks Point of Sale.

• LAW FIRM TRUST ACCOUNT

From the answer: Good to hear from you today,  deb54 .... I'd be happy to help you set up an account for your law firm in QuickBooks Desktop.

• You may not pay more than the amount due

From the answer: This happens when the payment is more than the amount and you check off the invoice.... It's rather confusing, but you'll see the same thing if you try to type in more than the amount due on an invoice line as you receive payment.

• GENERAL LEDGER

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, .... When you save it's pulling by Description, are you referring to the account name ?

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.