Filter By
  • how to delete a credit card payment option from the payment options list

From the answer: Hi, .... It's nice to have you in the Community.... Let me help delete a credit card from the payment options list.

• need to add an amex to customer form of payment

From the answer: Hello jorgearias, We will get your QuickBooks updated to its latest release .... This will fix any issues that hinders you from entering the customer payment information.

• How do i reissue a employees check that was lost in the mail form 2 weeks ago

From the answer: Hi, TimReece.... Since these paychecks were never cash out, you can void and recreate them in QuickBooks.

• missing names on reports for donors

From the answer: Thanks for joining the community, @ pottersw ,   I am here to help you add your customer's first and last names on your  Donors  report.

• Same Vendor Different business lines

From the answer: Hi again, .... I just wanted to let you know that I responded to your other post.... In order to keep the conversation streamlined and provide you with the best resolution, I'll ask that you post any follow-ups there.

• credit card processing

From the answer: Hi, .... I appreciate you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... I'm here to help provide some update about accessing QuickBooks payments.

• Entering Vendor AP Bills missed in closed period

From the answer: Hello ,   You can record your bills for a closed period but it'll require you to enter your password.

• How do I delete a bank reconciliation?

From the answer: Hi there, .... We'll have to undo the reconciliation to add more sales and receivable transactions in the past four days.

• reclass transactions

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm here to help guide you on how to re-class the 2018 transactions to the 2019 classes in QuickBooks Desktop.

• how can I add fields to the vendor bill imput screen?

From the answer: Thank you for asking in the Community, .... I can help provide some information about adding fields to the vendor bill.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.