Filter By
  • Liscense reached its maximum number of users

From the answer: Hi there,  Rodney , It's recommended to store the company file on the Host computer since you're setting up multi-user.

• How to Fix Error 15222 when updating Quickbooks Pro 2015.

From the answer: Hello there,  benc , Let's fix error 15222 so you can update your QuickBooks.... Error 15222 often occurs when your anti-spyware, anti-adware and anti-malware blocking QuickBooks Desktop or your default browser is not set to Internet Explorer.

• I have no customers, all my transactions are in the bank

From the answer: Hi lyn.joy,... You can set up your account for Bank Feeds so you'll be able to manage your online banking transactions.

• How do I get another trial of Quickbooks Desktop?

From the answer: Hi there saferemedies, You'll be glad to know that can download a free trial QuickBooks Desktop version again so you convert your company file to QuickBooks Online.

• Does anybody know how to add a stripe account to quickbooks self employed?

From the answer: Good day, tinytinks, Stripe integration is unavailable in QuickBooks Self-Employed.... You can manually enter the transactions or import them if Stripe can provide a .CSV file.

• How can I enter details for tax year 2017-2018 when I cannot upload the bank statements ?

From the answer: Yes. Cheques for expenses, Sales Receipts for income.... Deposits group multiple cheques/payments that are batch deposited

• VAT report damaged

From the answer: Yes try it again this should not happen.... Please let us know what happens and in what way it does not work.

• How to add fuel payment as the business or as personal?

From the answer: Most likely, you will use Mileage allowance provision for tax reporting for this Mixed Use vehicle, and that expenditure is Personal.

• How to set up second user to work on the same company file on different computers at the same time

From the answer: Above and beyond just engaging multi-user access the computer hosting the company file has to be designated and set up as the host.

• I cannot restore a backup in Quickbooks pro 2008

From the answer: to be honest I am surprised 08 even installed on win10, I can pretty much guarantee it will quit at some point.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.