Filter By
  • Bulk transactions recording

From the answer: Hello Sofronis,   Could you please link the article you have read so we can look into this?... Thanks,   Talia

• Removal of Employment Allowance

From the answer: Hello YCS,   You do this by submitting a new EPS - under Payroll & RTI.... When you submit this there will be a box for Employment Allowance, make sure this is unticked and submit.

• I have taken the self assessment account but have vat on my invoices

From the answer: Hello,  CSC9697.... Here’s how to turn on the VAT feature in QuickBooks Desktop.... Click Edit at the top and select Preferences.

• File VAT has disappeared?

From the answer: Thanks for contacting Community.... I think with what has been mentioned here either the books are closed in one section but this would not explain the VAT not showing.

• Import an excel list of sales invoices in QB desktop 2016

Hi I have a client who mess up between back ups and now we need to re-post 3 months worth of sales...

• General Jornal Entries

From the answer: Hi Natalja   You are unable to add these columns into the latest version, as the VAT in this system compared to the older versions are displayed differently.

• Custom fields in Memorised Transacions not updating with template

From the answer: Hello catheoch,   Thank you for posting in the Community.... I'm here to assist you concerning the memorised transactions in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.