Filter By
  • Help filing VAT first time via Qbook-fails

From the answer: Thank you for your help- I was trying to submit through Reports (like I have always done but selecting 'file online' rather than 'file manually' because I had tried to submit through  'File VAT MTD' but the box showing the next stage did not appear t

• how to add a week1/month1 marker to an employee record

From the answer: Hi SarahDH305   You will have to enter an X after the employees tax code e.g.... 1250LX

• Tax icon in Desktop

From the answer: Fritz, thank you so much.... did it in minutes this morning!

• Can I email Remittance Advice from QB desktop?

From the answer: Hello accounts63,   Apologies, this is for QuickBooks Online!... I clearly did not read the title of your query correctly!

• Is it possible to jobcost per diem when reimbursed on a payroll check?

From the answer: Thanks for getting back and for the clarification, orion678,   Let me provide information about Payroll Job tracking in QuickBooks Desktop.

• IIF Import Issue

From the answer: Hello Tracey,   I think our only option now would be for you to contact our Desktop support team - they will be able to set up a screenshare and look at the file you are attempting to import, making sure it is formatted correctly etc.

• recording sales commission due back

From the answer: Hello,   Yes, that would be fine.... You would then also have record of when you registered that the commission was due back to you through the voided invoice.

• Payment from Govt that includes interest

From the answer: did you try clicking on the next open line and selecting an account?  in the from account block

• Can I convert a qb 2013 pro company file to Mac in order to trial Mac desktop 2019?

From the answer: Hi nickyalexander   There is not a UK version of desktop for Mac's.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.