Filter By
  • Bulk transactions recording

From the answer: Hello Sofronis,   Could you please link the article you have read so we can look into this?... Thanks,   Talia

• REMOVE THREAD ADMIN

From the answer: Hi Mary   Thanks for contacting us here on Community.... Can you inform us which of our products you are using, QuickBooks online or QuickBooks Desktop, then we can advise you accordingly.

• Comparative Graphs

From the answer: Great to see you back on Community E21J.... There isn't way to natively compare them using graphs, one thing you can try doing would be to export the report to Excel for each time frame then to create a graph from there comparing the two years.

• Importing Sales Receipts into Desktop Version of QB

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'd be happy to provide some details on how you can import sales receipts into QuickBooks Desktop.

• VAT Return and MTD

From the answer: Hi choicie   Are you attempting to obtain the same figures in Quickbooks as to what have been filed at HMRC and is the date range the same in QuickBooks to what was filed at HMRC?

• Script Error within Quickbooks Help

From the answer: Let’s get rid of the Script Error pop-up, .... Message prompts like this occurs when QuickBooks tries to connect to Internet Explorer but is blocked by webpage issues.

• How do I insert more than 8 columns on my invoice on QuickBooks desktop?

From the answer: Hello B Ben,   Welcome to the Community - thank you for your question!... Unfortunately you currently cannot add more than 8 columns onto your invoice, and cannot change the layout to landscape.

• Cost price not updated automatically.

From the answer: Some Intuit services will be affected when your QuickBooks version is discontinued or no longer supported,  reeya-ghalan .

• Please can you advise how to import a list of sales invoices from excel on to QB Desktop.

From the answer: Hi Sara, Welcome to the community!... Can I just ask, which version of QuickBooks Desktop is it that you are using when trying to import the transactions from Excel? Thanks im advance, Chris

• Hey, I have just got QB Pro 2019 and I am desperate to upload my bank statements from Jan. I am missing the "Banking" Tab, which should assist in uploading CSV File of my bank statement. Is it possible to do the upload and if yes, how do I go about it?

From the answer: Greetings, .... Are you referring to uploading/downloading your bank transactions (WebConnect files) to QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT)?

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.