Filter By
  • Tax icon in Desktop

From the answer: Fritz, thank you so much.... did it in minutes this morning!

• how to add a week1/month1 marker to an employee record

From the answer: Hi SarahDH305   You will have to enter an X after the employees tax code e.g.... 1250LX

• Help filing VAT first time via Qbook-fails

From the answer: Thank you for your help- I was trying to submit through Reports (like I have always done but selecting 'file online' rather than 'file manually' because I had tried to submit through  'File VAT MTD' but the box showing the next stage did not appear t

• IIF Import Issue

From the answer: Hello Tracey,   I think our only option now would be for you to contact our Desktop support team - they will be able to set up a screenshare and look at the file you are attempting to import, making sure it is formatted correctly etc.

• Payment from Govt that includes interest

From the answer: did you try clicking on the next open line and selecting an account?  in the from account block

• recording sales commission due back

From the answer: Hello,   Yes, that would be fine.... You would then also have record of when you registered that the commission was due back to you through the voided invoice.

• Can I convert a qb 2013 pro company file to Mac in order to trial Mac desktop 2019?

From the answer: Hi nickyalexander   There is not a UK version of desktop for Mac's.

• Can I email Remittance Advice from QB desktop?

From the answer: Hello accounts63,   Apologies, this is for QuickBooks Online!... I clearly did not read the title of your query correctly!

• Is it possible to jobcost per diem when reimbursed on a payroll check?

From the answer: Thanks for getting back and for the clarification, orion678,   Let me provide information about Payroll Job tracking in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.