Filter By
  • Desktop App not working

From the answer: Hey ,   Currently, we've received several reports about users' desktop application crashing when opening a new tab .

• VAT Submission Error - Due to department specific business logic in the body tag

From the answer: Hi PeterCB,   I've already answered this question on the other thread.... Please check it out through this link:  https://intuit.me/2YSa2WN

• Employment allowance is not being deducted from liabilities payable to HMRC even though the Employment Allowance box is ticked. Using QBs Desktop.

From the answer: Hi Noddy   Desktop does not track or deduct employment allowance automatically.... After submitting the EPS as normal it requires a manual liability adjustment to correct the reports withing the software and the steps for this are as follows: 1. Go into

• PAYROLL IN QUICKBOOKS DESTOP

From the answer: Hello mort1703,   Welcome to the Community.... I'm here to assist you with any questions you may have with using QuickBooks Desktop.

• Is it possible to jobcost per diem when reimbursed on a payroll check?

From the answer: Hi Orion678   Welcome back to the UK community for QuickBooks.... Are you looking to see this information from a point of view of a report, for you to view over a period of time, or to show on the payslips; in a specific way for your employees?

• Unable to export Reports to Excel

From the answer: Hi William,   Thanks for sending us your question on Community.... We can certainly help with trying your QuickBooks exporting reports the way you like.

• payroll

From the answer: Hi there, .... I'd be glad to help check why your being billed for more employees than you actually have.

• When I open the QB desktop program I get a message. "Opps! QuckBooks has encountered an error and needs to close. Any unsaved work will be lost".

From the answer: Hi Simon,   Welcome to the Community.... It would be my pleasure to help you get to the bottom of this strange behavior going on when opening the QuickBooks program.

• Data Condense QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 14.0

From the answer: Hello, Vkas.... There are other steps you can do to improve your QuickBooks’ performance.... The most common ones are explained in this article:  https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Resolve-QuickBooks-Desktop-performance-issues-Manage-your/

• Add job date to a report

From the answer: Hello there, Alan.... The transaction date in the invoices that belongs to a specific job is the job date in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.