Filter By
  • Tax icon in Desktop

From the answer: Fritz, thank you so much.... did it in minutes this morning!

• Sign in Windows

From the answer: Hello   Thanks for contacting the Community.... Can we just ask when you use the windows app are you opening multiple tabs?

• Reset validation code

From the answer: I can route you to the right support to activate QuickBooks on your computer, akeel_habeeb .... The validation code is created using the product license number to register or activate QuickBooks.

• I need help to register the quickbook 2015.,the Validation code is blank

From the answer: Hi there, william15.... Validation codes are created using your QuickBooks license number.... The Community doesn't have a way of taking a look at your account to be able to get a code.

• CIS UK Reverse Charge in QuickBooks Desktop

From the answer: Hi Rebecca, Thanks for posting here on the community!... We will be facilitating a way in which such a code can be set up in QuickBooks Desktop 2019 in time for the first of October 2019 when the VAT domestic reverse charge for building and construction

• How to record a bill without adding it to Accounts Payable but other payable account?

From the answer: Let me welcome you first to the Intuit Community, Arzini.... Recording a bill using the other payable account can easily be done in QuickBooks.

• How to add trace number on Receive Payments?

From the answer: Hi Arzini   We would be grateful if you can inform us what it is a receipt for and when you refer to trace numbers are you referring to invoice or reference numbers.

• Trasnsaction order on Statements

From the answer: Hi DM   Are you using the desktop or online product?

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.