Filter By
  • Can anyone tell me how to change the drop down for mtd form prepare vat return to submit vat return using the bridging software

From the answer: Hello there, ,    Currently, there isn't a way to change the option for MTD form from Prepare VAT return to Submit VAT Return .

• Chart Of Accounts

From the answer: Hello sister69,   Welcome to the Community - thank you for your question!... This option should show when creating an income account.

• Employee optional retirement contribution reflected in reports

From the answer: Thanks for sharing the complete details of your concern, MelissaC.... You'll have to edit and include a deduction item for the retirement plan payment in your employee's paycheck.

• Creating An Income Account

From the answer: Hello there, .... I can guide you on how to create an income account and assign VAT codes on you transactions.

• Quickbooks Desktop Install issue / VMware

From the answer: Okay, sorted.... For anyone who has the issue in the future - do not enter any alphabetical characters provided in the License Number or Product Number.

• Manual Payroll

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let me walk you through in creating a liability account and use it in recording your payroll deductions.

• Missing banking transactions

From the answer: Hey Danpross,   Which bank provider are you with?... Is this a new bank feed or existing bank feed that you are updating?

• VAT paid twice, but cannot use the resulting credit

From the answer: Hi @ angusk572 ,   Welcome to the Community.... Let me share a few insights about how to record VAT overpayment so you can use the credit balance to pay for your current VAT bill.

• VAT Issue - QuickBook Desktop Pro 2019

From the answer: Hello Nathan,   First of all welcome to Community.... Sorry to see you are having trouble with your VAT the first issue you mention with regards to "VAT Amount not assigned a line on your VAT return �853.40" this could be fixed by rolling back the VAT an

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.