- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (1,268)
- Intuit Online Payroll (5)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (414)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (47)
- QuickBooks Live
- QuickBooks Online (603)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (105)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (107)
- QuickBooks Payments (19)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (20)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (87)
- Sync with PayPal
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
National Insurance classes for self-employed individuals You usually pay 2 types of National Insurance if...
Learn how to publish and manage your Find-a-ProAdvisor profile to increase views from potential clients....
Below is a short video on how to delete a transaction in QuickBooks Online UK. To delete a transaction:...
If your employee is expecting, you have a legal requirement to pay her Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) if...
Did you create an invoice by mistake and now need to delete it? Follow these steps! How to delete an...
We will calculate your self-employment taxes based on your business income, spending, allowable expenses...
To get paid using PayPal and QuickBooks Sign up for a PayPal business account. Create a unique PayPal link...
If you perform your self-employment work from your home, you may be able to claim a deduction. QuickBooks...
Get help if you can't log in to your email account when sending transactions in QuickBooks. To go back to...
Watch the video (1m 52s) to start adding customers to your QuickBooks. You can enter your customers in a...