Filter By
  • How to submit an email change request

In most cases, you can change your email address within QuickBooks Online. If you're unable to log into...

• How to create an Intuit account

An Intuit account lets you easily manage and access any Intuit products connected to your email address,...

• Intuit's policy on announcing new features

Learn about Intuit's policy on announcing new features. Intuit policy states that we cannot announce...

• GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation

What is Intuit doing about GDPR? Intuit complies with applicable local laws on our business-related use of...

• Recognise and report suspicious emails (Phishing)

Phishing, spam, spoof, or hoax emails are a huge problem today. The best protection against these security...

• Inventory Assemly in Premier Manufacturing and Wholesale.

From the answer: Thank you for the reference to my blog, Woody.... Ayache, you might look at this article:  http://www.sleeter.com/blog/2011/02/item-types-in-a-quickbooks-bill-of-materials/

• How do I view my Intuit payment history?

From the answer: If the receipts are no longer being e-mailed to you, perhaps you've changed your e-mail address without informing Intuit.

• how do I add assets that were purchased in previous year

From the answer: Hello, There is a list in the List menu called Fixed Assets.... In there, you can add all your assets and set the date as your purchase date and put the price you paid and all the details.

• How do i set up a taxable benefit for employer paid life insurance and AD&D so it shows up on each pay-cheque?

From the answer: I believe the "Agency" field is optional, but I enter the name anyway.... The program urges you to enter both a liability and an expense account, but you can fool it.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.