Filter By
  • Computer crashed...only have backup from april

My latest backup file that I can utilize is from April 2019.  What is the best way to redo the payrolls...

• I can not open the qb

I can not open the qb

• Items that don't affect sales

We collect project deposits (unearned revenue) from customers.  I need these deposits to show on the...

• Can I receive international payment via ach

We have a client in the UK who wishes to pay using Quickbooks payments. Is it posible to receive payments...

• Error when exporting changes for client

I am receiving an error "QB is unable to display the accountant's changes".  I have converted the file and...

• BBVA BANK FEED DOWNLOADING

HAS ANYONE COME UP WITH A SOLUTION TO PROBLEM INV-33026?? I HAVEN'T  BEEN ABLE TO DOWNLOAD FOR 5 WEEKS AND...

• setting up a A/R account for money received with no invoice

I have items in a "consignment craft store"; I pay a monthly fee to rent space. At the end of the month,...

• Transferring Retainer from one customer job to another?

A few months ago, I transferred retainers from previous projects for one client to his new project. I did...

• Reconcile a missing check

This is complex.  In May client had a QB challenge and several previously written checks were missing from...

• eMail Invoices

We've noticed that lately, particularly after the Windows 10, 1903 update, that when emailing invoices with...

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.