Filter By
  • Changing EFTPS password in Quickbooks Pro 2018

From the answer: Hi: I'm using QB 2019 Pro Plus Desktop.... Since changing my password @ EFTPS.gov... I haven't been able to epay our 941 deposits thru the QB "Pay Liabilities" tab.

• sending payroll to print

From the answer: Thanks for sharing the troubleshooting you've tried, NJ4.... I have additional steps that can help fix the printing issue.

• Setting up U/M for print shop

From the answer: Welcome to the Intuit Community, Aryne.... Let’s add the ream and carton unit of measures to record the items and then build the assembly items.

• Transfer Backup from newer version to older version

From the answer: Hi there, emondora.... Converting a company file into a later version of QuickBooks is irreversible.... For more insights about restoring company files, you can check out this article: Restore a backup of your company file .

• enter key on keyboard doesn't work probably need help

From the answer: Hello fedadrywall,   Is this only happening when you use QuickBooks?... If so, let's make sure that your QuickBooks is updated to the latest release .

• Having to verify email frequently

From the answer: Let's reset your Intuit ID settings, Hteb41.... This way, you'll no longer have to verify your email frequently.

• Convert Quicken 2017 Mac to Quickbooks 2019 Mac Desktop

From the answer: Hi there, rebco411!... Yes,  the instructions and the converters are for converting a Quicken file to QuickBooks for Windows.

• converting older Quickbooks windows company data to current quickbooks for Mac desktop

From the answer: We'll have to update first the file into the latest version, CPLighting.... Updating it will resolve the error.

• Data Conversion

From the answer: Hello kasey1,   I'm glad to see you reaching out to the Community.... I can help provide information about converting data from Peachtree to QuickBooks Desktop.

• Workforce Paycheck View for Termed Employees

From the answer: Once employees are terminated they’ll no longer have access to their pay stubs within Workforce, Blozada.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.