Filter By
  • downloading transactions

From the answer: I'd be glad to help check your account, .... One reason why you can't find the account is when the account was made inactive.

• Quickbooks Messenger

From the answer: I hope you're doing good today, Tommy62.... For now, the admin user is unable to view the log of conversations between users.

• Quickbooks Pro 2019 Desktop

From the answer: No.... You cannot back save into an older version.... Choices.... Client must upgrade to same version as you.... Or you have to use your own 2016 version if you ever had it (#1 reason to install newer versions alongside older and not replace them)

• Paid Family Medical Leave

From the answer: Thanks for posting here in the Community, .... To answer your question, WA – Paid Fam Med Leave Emp payroll item is for the Employee portion, while WA – Paid Fam Med Leave Co is for the Employer or company.

• sales tax liability report - what is the Multiple taxes for State Board of Equalization for?

From the answer: Hello there, @ Lori58 ,   Multiple taxes under the State Board of Equalization (BOE) are your sales tax collections in California.

• Payroll Liabilities.

From the answer: Hi there, @ swakefield ,   Let's delete the adjustment so the credit balance will show up on the liability report.

• Invoiced a customer sales tax in June , they paid a month later minus the sales tax. We had already paid our Sales Tax. How do i Adjust this

From the answer: Hello there, .... You can adjust the sales tax amount from the previous month then zero out the invoice sales tax amount for the next month.

• i have quickbook desk top can i connect my andriod phone also for working in the field?

From the answer: Hi  dmcumber ,   Currently, connecting your Android phone with QuickBooks Desktop isn't possible.... You'll want to sign up to the Online version.

• how do I print the Statement of Activities in Desktop for NonProfits?

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community, Bookkeeper01.... Let’s go to the Memorized Reports menu to open the Statement of Activities Report.

• customer refund

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community, .... To process a refund to a customer, you need to create a credit memo first, then write a refund check.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.