Filter By
  • Owner uses inventory after it is entered into QuickBooks

From the answer: if the company is taxed as a sole proprietor or partnership - inventory adjust, set the adjusting account to owner/partner equity drawing, lower the qty on hand.

• Paying personal purchases on company credit card.

From the answer: Ken, I'd like to offer some better guidance.... "I’m the sole owner of an s-corp" No, you are the sole shareholder.

• Does anyone know how to fix Memorized Reports that stop working?

From the answer: Try this delete the damaged reports, create 50 new reports and memorize them, then rebuild the data back to back 3 times, create a portable and restore that portable and see what happens.

• I need to find a report that lists all subcontractors that were paid with the amounts in 2016

From the answer: Run a Profit and loss>filter to your subcontractor expense or COGS acct.

• How to convert vendor to employee

From the answer: Run your Reports menu > Employees & Payroll, Payroll Summary report, set the date range to This Fiscal Year To Date, and if you pay weekly, set the columns to Week.

• How do I delete a transfer of funds between bank accounts? I entered it twice...

From the answer: Edit>delete should work, or edit>delete funds transfer if you are in the transfer window.

• How do I add space or lines between items on invoices?

From the answer: In windows, I am not sure it will work in mac, in the item description at the end of the last word, hit the return (enter) key two times and save, then try it

• My revenue isn't showing in profit and loss

From the answer: Welcome back to the Community, ,   Allow me to step in an add a few more information to help you with the missing transaction on your Profit and Loss report.

• Check printing confirmation shows wrong check number

From the answer: Not in the screen for the check, but in the Print function, for the next check #.... QB tries to help keep you on track.

• How do I create an invoice for sales tax only?

From the answer: Hello T_S,   Thank you for posting here in the Community.... I'm here to assist you with any questions you may have regarding the invoice in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.