Filter By
  • I need help transferring from QBO to Desktop 2019

From the answer: Thank you for posting in the Community, .... I'm here to help share some information about transferring your data from QBO to Desktop.

• Activation Problem

From the answer: Log into your QB's online account and check things there.... If it's not showing up as registered, talk to the support people there.

• delet a company from gb desk top for mac 2019

From the answer: Hi, .... Let me help delete a company from QuickBooks Mac.... Here's how:    In your QuickBooks, open the Company file that you want to delete.

• Changing "mileage" from revenue to expense

From the answer: "...can't change the parent account..."    QBs probably is not letting you change it because there are Sub Accounts.

• 1099 payments mixed with other payments

From the answer: Ok, so, I figured some of this out but am still curious as to why or how.... I had accidentally changed the threshhold for reporting of non-employee compensation.

• desktop pro

From the answer: Let's start with the Rental Item you listed on the Invoices and Sales Receipts: "they are showing up as rental expenses in the negative"   You set up the item(s) and link them to account(s).

• Remove the Quickbooks advertising block on the lower left hand corner of the home screen

From the answer: Wouldn't it be nice if we also got to use the Colors, like they do there?... Man, I would like to use Colors in the left sidebar, the way you can use Colors when you change your view to Top Icon bar.

• Paying personal purchases on company credit card.

From the answer: Hi there, .... It's good to have you here in the Community.... I'd be happy to share with you some information about using your company credit card when paying vendors in QuickBooks Payments.

• how to change employees weekly hours

From the answer: Hello there,  dr21.... Employee’s work hours is indefinite that’s why you’ll need to enter it manually when creating paycheck.

• How can I tax items at different rates on the same invoice? As of Jan 2019 sales tax is 7% up to 5K and 6% thereafter

From the answer: Good day, .... Thanks for visiting the QuickBooks Community.... I'm here to help guide you on how to set up new tax items on a different rate on the same invoice.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.